From time to time this station will conduct contests. The following rules, and specific contest rules, are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Glass City Radio, 720 Water Street 4th Floor, Toledo, OH, 43604.
Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize. The winner must further affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and am not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of my participation in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize. The winner further agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use my name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that I may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire, as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, he/she acknowledges and agrees that they shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest. The winner must acknowledge and agree that the station has not made any warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
The winner must expressly release the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or that I subsequently acquire, as a result of my participation in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
No Purchase Necessary – Void where prohibited. Employees of Glass City Radio, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The station is not responsible for telephone system failure or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.
*Listeners can claim their prize Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:30am to 5:30pm. Please have a current I.D, and you have 2 weeks to claim your prize*
Glass City Radio Ticket Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES FOR TWO ROUNDTRIP AIRLINE TICKET VOUCHERS
- Description: The Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority (the “Port Authority”) is providing two (2) round trip airline ticket vouchers (total value not to exceed $599) on Allegiant Airlines for the [NAME OF SWEEPSTAKE] ticket giveaway sweepstake. The Sweepstake will run from January 30, 2019 – February 9, 2019. Contestants can enter online at [WEBSITE]. Contestants can also enter at a booth at the Toledo Auto Show on February 9, 2018. The winner of both ticket vouchers will be determined by Glass City Radio representatives and will be awarded by a random drawing at the Toledo Auto Show.
- The winner of the ticket vouchers must agree to cooperate with the Port Authority based on these Rules in order to successfully use the vouchers. Must be 21 or older to enter. No substitution of the voucher is permitted. Air travel voucher is for air travel only. Air travel voucher does not include assigned seats, checked baggage, hotel, car rental, insurance, applicable taxes, travel documents, or any other expenses and incidentals not expressly included in the description and such items are the responsibility of the winner.
- This Sweepstake is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
- The two roundtrip, economy-class airline ticket vouchers require travel on Allegiant Airlines that originates from Toledo Express Airport (TOL) with a destination of Orlando Sanford, Florida; Ft. Myers/Punta Gorda, Florida; or St. Pete- Clearwater, Florida. The winner is to choose three dates between February 9, 2019 and August 12, 2019 to fly with a companion. Preferred dates must be sent to Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority representative, at email@example.com, by May 31, 2019. The dates will be booked by Port Authority staff based on availability. The winner will be required to sign legal documentation before the travel can be scheduled. The Port Authority retains the right in its sole discretion to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of travel dates for any reason. The winner will be responsible for the payment of any taxes that apply to the ticket voucher as well as any incidentals or expenses. There is no cash alternative and the vouchers must be taken as offered. Furthermore, the Port Authority is not responsible for cancellations or delays in travel accommodations and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute any vouchers due to such cancellations or delays. Combined total value of both vouchers not to exceed $599.
- The winner shall schedule a day and time to pick up their tickets from the Port Authority downtown office located on the 7th floor of One Maritime Plaza, Toledo, OH.
- By participating in this sweepstake, the participant fully releases and discharges the Port Authority, City of Toledo, Glass City Radio, Toledo Auto Show, and Allegiant Airlines, and their respective directors, officers, and employees from and against any and all actions, charges, claims, losses, costs, damages, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) and liabilities of any kind or character, whether known or unknown, in connection with, arising out of or in any way related to his/her participation in the live auction, including, but not limited to any delays or cancellations in air travel.